SPECIAL SERVICES at Team Churches
ST JOHN’S CHURCH, Bridgetown, is currently closed for repairs and refurbishment for about three months as from the beginning of June. For the time being, the Sunday service normally held at St John’s at 9.30 am will be held in St Mary’s Church, Totnes, at 9.15 am, followed by coffee in St Mary’s Church Hall.
• for other changes during the renovation period, please see the Events page
NEW: Sunday 19th August at 6.30pm
St Mary’s Church, Totnes
ONE CHURCH, ONE FAITH, ONE LORD
A service of congregational hymns, with readings and anthems, to acknowledge and celebrate the nine churches of our Totnes Team.
• hot / cold drinks + nibbles
• everyone welcome!
Sunday 9th September 6.30pm to 8pm
Totnes Boating Association, Steamer Quay
Is there Absolute Truth?
“A new way of thinking about being the Christian Church. This informal and relaxed service exists for people who don’t belong to a church, and facilitates real and honest conversations about the biggest issues of life.”
• Open to all. No strings attached. Every voice welcomed.
REGULAR SERVICES in Totnes & Bridgetown
• please scroll down for standard services at St Mary’s Church and St John’s Church
• please see under the Team Churches menu for links to services details of some of our other Team Churches
• we have a permanent page devoted to Weddings
• click here for a printable poster of ALL regular services in Totnes
STANDARD SERVICES at ST MARY’S CHURCH, TOTNES
TIMES OF SUNDAY SERVICES
- 8.00am Eucharist
- 9.15am St John’s at St Mary’s service
- coffee in-between the services
- 11.15am Sung Eucharist
- 6.30pm 1st Sunday Sung Compline
- 6.30pm 3rd Sunday Sung Evensong
TIMES OF WEEKDAY SERVICES
- 7.45am Tuesday and Thursday: early morning prayers
- 10.30am Midweek Eucharist: 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month
Please stay for a cup of (Fairtrade!) coffee after the services!
The Church is open all day for prayer from 8.45am to 5pm (4pm in the winter months), and the Side Chapels are reserved for prayer and contemplation.