Bimonthly on Sundays from 6.30 to 7.15pm
St John’s Church, Bridgetown
A new initiative of St Mary’s and St John’s Churches – an opportunity for alternative and creative worship.
This may particularly suit anyone who finds they do not relate to conventional, traditional forms of worship but who is looking for different ways to encounter God and to respond to a sense of the Holy.
• for more information, email Reverend Debbie Parsons or telephone Debbie on 01803 840113
• help promote this new series of events by displaying the posters
The Meditation Group usually meets at St John’s Church, Bridgetown, on the 2nd Friday of each month, from 7.30 to 9pm.
• everyone is welcome to attend this informal group
• enquiries to Tricia Stokes on 01803 762158
TABLE TALK Coffee Mornings
Seven Stars, Totnes
Meet at the large table at the back, behind the bar. A chance for people to connect socially and to get to know each other better.
• meets every 3rd Thursday of each month from 10am to 12noon
• contact Anne Binns for more information on 01803 840146
If you would like to have a roast lunch at the Albert Inn, Bridgetown, on the first Sunday in the month, with members of St. John’s and St. Mary’s Churches, please ring Liz Balkwill 01803 863355 or Anne Binns 01803 840146 by the previous Thursday.
This group is open to anyone suffering from bereavement or any other kind of loss.
• for full details, contact Rev’d Debbie Parsons on 01803 840113 email Debbie Parsons or Mrs Judith Halliday on 01803 867234
HOUSE GROUP: The Tuesday afternoon group meets bimonthly from 2pm to 3 30pm and will meet at Mary Harris’ house 4 Riverside, Swallowfields (telephone 01803 865772) at 2pm on Tuesday 11th November.
• further information from Liz Waterson on 01803 849345 or email Liz
Evening House Group
‘THE CHURCH IN THE MARKET PLACE by George Carey’
Alternate Tuesdays, 7.30pm – 9pm
at 3 Sparrow Road, Totnes.
All are welcome.
• contact Carolyn Stilwell on 01803 863030
Ecumenical House Group for Men
Mondays fortnightly. Meal at 7pm, followed by meeting at Victoria House.
• please telephone John Hawkins on 01803 864328 for more information