NEW HYMN BOOKS at St Mary’s Church, Totnes
Earlier this year, the Friends of St Mary’s donated £2,500 towards new, improved Common Worship hymn books at St Mary’s— just one of the many ways in which they have been enhancing the church.
Thank you to all those who have dedicated copies in memory of loved ones. This has helped defray the considerable cost.
• for those who have not yet done so, there is still time to have one or more copies inscribed for as little as £5 per book
• dedication forms are available at St Mary’s Church
• enquiries to Julian Hall, email or telephone 01803 867537
JARS OF CHANGE – Lent Appeal 2015
Our churches will once again be supporting the campaign to bring clean, safe water to communities around the world.
• keep saving!
• WaterAid website
PARISH NEWSLETTER online now
This issue includes:
- Imitation or Masterpiece? – by the Reverend Debbie Parsons
- Just Some Thoughts for Lent – by the Reverend Cliff Berdinner
- A Very Practical Faith – Churchwarden Christine Galvin
- Refreshing Lent – The Very Reverend Jonathan Draper, Dean of Exeter
- The Story of Justin (part 16) – by Helga Watts (see past newsletters for preceding parts of this epic tale)
- Celebrating God’s Call in Devon – a Cullompton Event aimed at clergy, parish treasurers and churchwardens
- Word for Today: It’s All About Attitude – another extract from UCB’s Word For Today booklet (available free in both Churches), see also www.ucb.co.uk
- …and as always, Contact Details, Events, Adverts and Service Times