Starting with November 2014’s meeting, we’ll be posting online the minutes from PCC meetings.
• a new page has been created for this, under the About Us menu
• you can download the minutes in doc or pdf format, to read offline
COMMUNITY NEWS with Liz Waterson
Totnes Night Shelter operates when South Hams gives Mark permission to open and I then email when he is open.
Below is some information about Night Shelter in Paignton – we often find that our homeless move around between Totnes and Paignton.
Paignton Churches Night Shelter
People who want to access the service of the night shelters in the churches have to register at The Haven in Paignton first.
- The Haven is close to Lidl supermarket.
- Registration is between 10am and 5pm.
- Sunday: Sacred Heart Church
- Monday: Gerston Chapel
- Tuesday: St Paul’s Church
- Wednesday: Christ Church
- Thursday: Paignton Baptist Church
- Friday: Preston Baptist Church
- Saturday: St Andrew’s Church
They open from 5pm and bedtime is 10pm.
Food is served in the evening and the morning at the Haven.
The scheme runs throughout February.
Further details can be obtained by contacting Reverend Paula Meyer at:
The Haven:, 2nd Floor, 1 Parkside Road, Paignton, TQ4 6AE
telephone 01803 558 727
• the scheme is sponsored by Barclays Bank
• more about Totnes Drop In Centre here
• the above information is archived on the Totnes Drop In page