NEW PHOTOGRAPHS (click to enlarge)
St Mary’s Choir
Taken outside Exeter Cathedral, June 29th last year, at the service saying farewell to Bishop Michael on his retirement.
• See the Choir page for a review of the service.
St John’s Church, Bridgetown
The installation of the new floor.
MESSY CHURCH PAGE
The increasingly popular MESSY CHURCH, held on the third Saturday of the month at St John’s Church, Bridgetown, now has its own page.
Next sessions (3.30pm to 5.30pm) are:
Saturday 12th April, theme: Easter
Saturday 24th May, theme: Sea – The Storm at Sea and the Big Catch
Saturday 14th June, theme: Pentecost – Wind and Fire
Saturday 19th July, theme: Journeys
• Note also there’ll be no Messy Church in August
• enquiries please email Diana Diana Lusher or telephone her on 01803 840702
ST MARY’S CHURCH OPENING
Now we are in British Summer Time, St Mary’s Church, Totnes stays open until 5pm.
MARCH PARISH NEWSLETTER now online
- The Art of Good Listening by Reverend Debbie Parsons
- Just a Thought by Reverend Cliff Berdinner
- The Story of Justin (part 4) by Helga Watts (see past newsletters for preceding parts)
- Shimmering Spring poetry by Liz (Beth) Barratt
- Word for Today: Dealing with Adversity – another extract from UCB’s Word For Today booklet (available for free from both Churches), see also www.ucb.co.uk
- An Empty Celebration by Paul Hardingham
- …and as always, Contact Details, Events, Adverts and Service Times
To download in pdf format right-click HERE (ctrl+click Mac) Or click on the thumbnail to read online.