Totnes Quaker Meeting
Vigil for the People of the Philippines
Saturdays 23rd & 30th November, 7th & 14th December, all 7pm
“We are holding a vigil at the Quaker Meeting House, Ticklemore Street on the coming four Saturdays, you and your congregations are very welcome to drop by to pray for the people of the Philippines with us.”
- Contact: Lindsay Clifton 01803 867895
- Map: www.quaker.org.uk/totnes
Family Potluck Supper
provided by Network of Wellbeing
Thursday 22nd November at 5pm – 8pm
Totnes Methodist Church Hall
(note the new start time)
You are warmly invited to a free shared meal with our local community. Family-friendly, all welcome. Alcohol-free event.
- bring food (preferably local) to share
- activities for children
- acoustic open mic
- free market
EVER WONDERED what goes on in a Messy Church?
We’ve been given some photos via John Halliday, taken in mid-October at St John’s Church. Click the photos to view larger, or click here to view them in the Galleries section.
- Next Messy Church is on Saturday 23 November, from 3.30pm–5.30pm
- There were 50 children (with parents) at the last Messy Church at St John’s, so congratulations to the hard-working organisers!
TOTNES STREET PASTORS: The 2012/13 accounts for have been prepared, externally examined and approved. Anyone wishing to receive a copy, please email John Hawkins.